Pay Rate: $15-$15.75/hr.
Location: Loop Central Drive
Temp to Hire
Our client, a professional collection service by licensed attorneys located near the Houston Galleria is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist with correspondences, pay plans, and credit cards. and assist office personnel. The ideal assistant is well organized, can navigate MS Office and CUB systems, and understands time management.
What You Will Do in This Role:
- Handle and respond to correspondence, faxes, and e-mails for multiple clients
- Submit a daily report to Clients regarding Disputes, Bankruptcies and Death certificates
- Forward correspondence/spreadsheets to Clients
- Enter in Payment Plans (backup)
- Daily removal/updating of accounts for any new Clients as needed.
- Assist walk-in Customers
- Keep track of and order supplies
- Assist with any client duties and assist with Client backlog
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Must be able to efficiently navigate the CUB’S system
- Well-organized in handling/processing correspondence
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Usage of time and scheduling to get tasks done in a timely
- Well-organized in handling/processing correspondence.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills – proper usage of time and scheduling to get tasks done in a timely manner.
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay Periods
- Excellent Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Easy access to major freeways
- Weekly pay
- Nearby restaurants and close to the Houston Galleria mall
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We look forward to speaking with you!
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Post expires at 2:02pm on Friday April 28th, 2023