Club Rewind – Assistant Program Manager – Fall 2023
1. High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
2. Formal experience working with children required.
3. Demonstrate leadership ability.
4. Experience with activity plans and knowledge of the developmental stages of youth preferred.
5. Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Communicate in both verbal and written forms with staff, children and parents of the program.
7. Strong organizational skills required.
8. Basic computer skills required.
9. Speak, read and understand the English Language.
10.Apply common sense, understanding, and sound judgement to carry out essential functions.
$16.50 per hour – CR4
1. Lead, supervise, and act as a positive role model for children and employees.
2. Supervise operations in the Program Manager’s absence.
3. Train, coach, and direct employees to ensure quality programming.
4. Regularly engage with participants and program employees during program hours.
5. Support the Program Manager with maintaining and ensuring proper completion of required program records including, but not limited to, sign-in/out procedures, attendance records, employee timesheets, and incident reports.
6. Support the Program Manager with overseeing the implementation and daily operation of all aspects of the before and after-school program, including creating and managing the schedule and rotations for provided activities.
7. Adhere to all program standards, procedures, and expectations outlined in district and program handbooks and staff development training.
8. Provide quality customer service to children, parents, CFISD staff members, and community members.
9. Serve as a program ambassador to promote the program within the district, school, and community.
10.Assist with inventory and managing resources and snacks provided by Community Programs and the campus.
11.Assist the Program Manager in conducting parent and employee meetings as needed.
12.Maintain positive, professional relationships and interactions with children, parents, CFISD staff members, and community members, including regular communication.
13.Support the practice of regular safety drills and procedures.
14.Maintain a secure environment by acknowledging all visitors and conducting area checks.
15.Utilize positive behavior strategies and maintain professionalism in interactions with participants.
16.Support the evaluation of the assigned program to ensure optimal functioning of all program aspects.
17.Maintain appropriate ratios, including managing a group of children in the event of absences and vacancies.
18.Attend required trainings and meetings scheduled by Community Programs.
19.Accept constructive feedback and reflect on management practices and program quality.
20.Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
21.Perform any and all other duties deemed necessary by your direct supervisor or Coordinator, the Assistant Directors of Community Programs, the Director of Community Programs and/or the Assistant Superintendent for Communication and Community Relations.
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and listen
Frequent light lifting and carrying (under 15 pounds); occasional moderate lifting and carrying (15-44 pounds)
Indoor and outdoor environment
Early morning and afternoon/evening hours (split shift)
Report to any campus assignment as directed
Community Programs, Human Resources
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications taken year round
Applying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for this position as it becomes available
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday December 31st, 2023