Club Rewind – Program Leader – Fall 2023
1. High school diploma or GED preferred; or enrolled in a high school program with the ability to be present during program hours (must be age 16 or older).
2. Experience working with children preferred.
3. Able to supervise children at all times to ensure safety.
4. Demonstrate ability to follow, implement and lead planned activities.
5. Be able to communicate in both verbal and written forms with staff and children of the program.
6. Basic computer skills preferred.
7. Ability to speak, read and understand the English Language.
8. Apply common sense, understanding, and sound judgement to carry out essential functions.
$13.00 per hour – CR1
1. Serve as a positive role model.
2. Serve as a program ambassador to promote the program within the district, school, and community.
3. Engage children in appropriate games and provided learning activities, according to the program schedule.
4. Lead and maintain proper supervision of a group of children.
5. Stay alert to children’s needs and/or concerns as individuals and/or as a group.
6. Keep count of those participating in assigned group/area to ensure safety of the children.
7. Adhere to all program standards, procedures, and expectations outlined in district and program handbooks and staff development training.
8. Provide customer service support to children, CFISD staff members, and community members.
9. Appropriately utilize and account for provided resources.
10.Utilize Club Rewind documentation to communicate with parents and record positive/negative occurrences in the program for the main office.
11.Maintain consistent communication with the program manager regarding concerns and incidents, both minor and severe.
12.Support the implementation of regular safety drills and procedures.
13.Acknowledge all visitors and maintain a secure environment.
14.Utilize positive behavior strategies and maintain professionalism in interactions with children, CFISD staff members, and community members.
15.Attend required trainings and meetings scheduled by Community Programs.
16.Accept constructive feedback and reflect on job performance.
17.Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
18.Perform any and all other duties deemed necessary by your direct Supervisor or Coordinator, the Assistant Directors of Community Programs, the Director of Community Programs and/or the Assistant Superintendent for Communication and Community Relations.
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and listen
Frequent light lifting and carrying (under 15 pounds); occasional moderate lifting and carrying (15-44 pounds)
Indoor and outdoor environment
Early morning (6:30am) and/or afternoon/evening hours (split shift)
Report to any campus assignment as directed
Community Programs, Human Resources
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications taken throughout the semester
Applying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for this position as it becomes available
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday December 31st, 2023