Division Order Tech
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Owner set ups: Input new owners into the SAP system based on direction from other Land personnel.
- Process consists of assigning a new owner number, adding the name, address, tax ID, payment frequency and method, owner type, special handling as well as adding notes and scanned images.
- Owner changes: Changing existing system data on addresses, payment frequency and method, owner type and special handling as well as adding notes and scanned images.
- Owner telephone inquiries: retrieve, log and return interest owner telephone calls; perform basic research and mail out form letters to acquire any additional documentation necessary to make system changes; forward basic researched information to Analysts for further handling.
- Returned Checks and Mail: Update addresses in the SAP system when new addresses are provided by the Post Office; place owners with bad addresses in hold payment status and notify the Analysts of the change; initiate the returned check process to Treasury for re-deposit and/or re-issue.
- Owner missing addresses and tax ID numbers: Use commercial internet search services to find, verify, document and update addresses and tax ID numbers in the SAP system.
- Acquisition letters: Amend the standard notification letter to fit the latest acquisition of properties, construct the exhibit of properties, hire and instruct commercial copy services, procure envelopes and mailing labels, combine all information into packets and coordinate mail out with the mail room personnel.
- Assist Lease and Division Order Analyst with special projects when necessary. Supports company vision and mission.
- Adheres to the company’s values – integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment and innovation.
- Supports company vision and mission.
- Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- One (1) year minimum administrative assistant experience. Oil and gas experience is preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments, officials, and the public.
- Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities without close supervision.
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use and application of the following software:
- Required: Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Required: Graduation from a high school or GED equivalent; or any equivalent combination of education and experience demonstrating sufficient knowledge, ability, and skill to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year university or college.
Post expires at 11:54am on Friday April 5th, 2024