Events Specialist – Project Manager
Brookwoods Group is working with a Large Technology company to place an experienced Event Specialist / Project Manager. This is a long-term contract position working with a large marketing team to design and implement various customer facing marketing events. The events are both face to face and virtugal as well as direct mail activity. The events team use best in class platforms to coordinate tactile programs in support of customer acquisition and growth for North America (NA) commercial business.
You must be able to work independently, prioritize assignments, and work under pressure. Events and Direct marketing are time sensitive, involving frequent concurrent deadlines with dependencies on direct mail activities, agencies, events and campaign managers. Essential for this role is fantastic program management, being organized and customer centric. You need to have the ability to handle last minute changes and make decisions quickly.
The Event Specialist will manage all events and direct mail programs, processes, program definition and, materials to be able to communicate the program definition and process and ensure effective and on-time results. Oversees materials in warehouse inventory and reorders items as needed working alongside vendors and procurement. You will handle the event from concept through execution.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or similar field.
- Must have 3+ years of corporate and client events experience.
- Must be able to manage changes and assignments through Excel and present events plans through PowerPoint.
- Must have knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud or Eloqua
- Must have 3+ years of Project Management – including managing Events agencies.
Preferred but not required:
- Tradeshow floor experience
- Experience in a technology company
- This is a full -time position as our employee working under contract for our client.
- Remote role – if you are local occasional trips to the office if you are out of state minimal travel.
- Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance.
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes benefits.
- Correspondence should refer to: C2301372
Post expires at 2:00pm on Friday April 28th, 2023