Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
$65 – $70K Annually
Northwest Freeway | Monday – Friday
3–6 month Contract
We are looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills and human resources experience to join a company as an HR Generalist. This position will report to Sr. HR Manager. Our ideal candidate will help with benefist administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance. Collaborates with supervisors and managers to provide a wide range of HR support and advice.
What You Will Do in This Role:
- Responsible for benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance
- Assist with Benefits Administration and COBRA
- Process COBRA terminations monthly with vendors and send out notices
- Process all invoices (Benefits, ADP, COBRA, Independent Contractor, etc.)
- Complete New Hire/Term/Promotion Report and submit to Help Desk, Training Dept, Sr. VP of Court Reporting
- Update Org Chart bi-weekly and send to CEO monthly
- Collaborate and manage all human resources employee relations and activities for all divisions.
- Coordinates pre-employment candidate HIPAA, Sexual Harassment and Training, and background checks, including overseeing the onboarding and termination process
- Process and administer all FMLA task and communications with employees
- Provides HR and benefits support to managers and employees, explaining procedures, benefits and policies
- Assist with the completion of annual Vet 4212 and EEO 1 reporting
- Monitor and manage Open Enrollment administration via ADP Workforce Now
- Communicate premium rates for COBRA with employees and team members
- Create, monitor and coordinate all workflow processes between Human Resources and Payroll
- Work with the Senior HR Manager to review, draft and customize job descriptions for FLSA Classifications, as needed and collaborates with managers
- Monitor confidential employee personnel file and correct any issues with files.
- Administration and update ADP Workforce Now
- Gather and analyze data for HR Metrics, utilizing reports from ADP Workforce Now.
- Create and update spreadsheets with employee data and assist with HR Audits
- Track Performance Improvement Plans, corrective actions, performance appraisals and attendance issues
- Process Unemployment Notices, in absence of HR Coordinators
- Assist Payroll Specialist with payroll processing
- Monitor New Hire/Terms Replacement and Requisition sheets
- Handles employee relations including performing confidential investigations
- Process surveys, government questionnaires and reports
- Assist with the administration of 401k programs
- Report findings of inquiries, complaints, and employee satisfaction to applicable management
- Assists in training and/or cross-training employees
Education and Experience You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- 3 to 5 years of office administration preferred
- ADP Workforce Now Preferred
- Experience working in a multi-function, multi-geography environment preferred
- Must be a positive team player and be able to communicate with team members
- Ability to maintain confidential and ethical integrity
- Strong attention to detail, efficient and highly organized.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General computer skills (Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Windows)
- Flexible schedule and available to work occasional overtime
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure works independently and can multi-task
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
Post expires at 2:04pm on Friday April 28th, 2023