Marketing Communication Specialist
Brookwoods Group is working with a Global Chemical Client to provide a Marketing Communications Specialist to work onsite and remotely in a hybrid work environment as our employee. This position supports and will grow into being responsible for the creation and execution of marketing communication plans and tactics for the businesses while collaborating with other public affair segments.
This position will also work closely with stakeholders to support all aspects of marketing communications plans and materials which could include elements such as sales materials, messaging, literature, advertisements, newsletters, content for trade shows, and more.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years B2B Marketing Communications
- Must have project management experience, i.e. tradeshows, events
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication (writing samples required)
- Must have the ability to think strategically, be inquisitive and proactive
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and Share point is required
Preferred but not required:
- Advanced degree
- Petrochemical, oil/gas, polymer industry experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance.
- The role is hybrid in Downtown Houston, local candidates only, there is NO relocation assistance.
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment.
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes stock, bonus potential, and benefits.
- Correspondence should refer to C2301367.
Post expires at 1:57pm on Friday April 28th, 2023