Production Accounting Analyst
Maintains, implements, and reports the production of oil and gas within company’s operated fields. Reports production to the appropriate partners as well as Federal and State agencies. Works closely with asset teams, field personnel and revenue to ensure accurate daily & monthly production volume allocations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares, monitors, and maintains oil and gas allocations.
- Monitors and maintains data entry associated with oil and gas volumes, end of the month stocks, chart integrations, and crude oil run tickets.
- Monitors and maintains production volumes of company’s operated properties to ensure revenues are received and recorded accurately.
- Works with field operators and asset teams to provide accurate production allocations and explain volume variances.
- Trains new field operators in the use of FDC setup and data entry.
- Maintains professional working relationships with all levels of field personnel.
- Provides the team with any production information or analysis of data as requested.
- Prepares, and files, all required State and Federal production reports for assigned desk.
- Monitors and resolves compliance issues associated with production audits and third-party audits.
- Becomes proficient in and understands field flows.
- Becomes proficient with the Enertia/SAP software and can accomplish simple Delivery setups for less complex fields. Resolves issues and flow setups for less complex systems in the production accounting system.
- Consults with Managers to resolve issues and flow setups for more complex systems in the production accounting system.
- Prepares Partner reports of monthly reporting. Works with partners when there is a concern on the report.
- Prepares and monitors all required third-party oil and gas statements on operated properties.
- Adheres to the company’s values – integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment, and innovation.
- Supports company vision and mission.
- Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
- Increase technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide backup assistance, as needed, to other departments.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 4+ years production analyst experience or related in the oil and gas industry.
- Can work through problems and data errors until the correct and accurate solution is reached. Likes working with numbers.
- Willingness to take direction & training from supervisor and senior members of the team.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments, officials, and the public.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks of differing priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands the importance of time-management or organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use and application of the following software:
- Required: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Required: Production Accounting Software (Enertia, P2/Merrick, or similar).
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university or college or related experience.
Post expires at 11:52am on Friday April 5th, 2024