Sales Support Associate
$16 – $20/hr. | North Houston
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Temp to Hire
If you have sales support experience and you feel you would enjoy working in a face-paced environment with an outgoing and supportive sales team, we encourage you to apply today. This role will manage correspondences, update sales promotion calendars, and compile monthly sales reports. You will also schedule sales account meetings and perform data entry tasks. As part of your customer service responsibilities, you will assist with order tracking and help answer customer questions. The individual in this role is responsible for answering product inquiries, taking customer orders, assisting with scheduling, and coordinating with outside sales, vendors, install crews, and customers. Our ideal applicant has an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and 2 -3 years of sales support experience and is someone who thrives in a fast-paced organization.
Sales Support Associate’s Responsibilities:
- Enter and take orders via phone, email, and customer purchase orders
- Manage customer orders and make them ready for shipment
- Assist customers with questions concerning stock levels, tracking, return paperwork, product information, sales quotes, shipping mistakes, and basic technical knowledge via phone and email
- Investigate and help resolve customer concerns promptly.
- Review and revised purchase orders to ensure orders match price sheets and specs
- Enter orders into SAP and assist with scheduling
- Assist the sales team with marketing and other customer service tasks.
Sales Support Associate’s Experience/Requirements/Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience building industry/materials background preferred
- MS Office Suite knowledge including Word and Excel
- Proactive and able to problem solve
- Strong understanding of the “customer service first” attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter that is capable of multitasking
- SAP experience a plus
- Temp to Hire opportunity
- Relaxed office feel, strong team bond
- Direct Deposit options
- Weekly Pay period
- A temporary position allows you to get your foot in the door
- High Glassdoor ratings from staff members
We are actively interviewing now for this position. If you feel you have the qualifications and experience to positively impact their sales department, apply today!
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Post expires at 2:01pm on Friday April 28th, 2023